Audatic | Berlin, Germany (ONSITE) | Full-time | Visa | SysAdmin & Deep Learning Engineer | http://audatic.ai Audatic is building systems to intelligently modify sound using state of the art deep learning technology and unique datasets. Our personalized sound environment allows users to customize sounds to their individual taste. Applications include effortless interactions in noisy places (especially for people with hearing impairments), and realistic audio-environments for augmented reality. We are a young, driven and dynamic team with the vision to change people’s lives. We value each team member and opinion equally and count on everyone’s contribution to make our vision come true. You are encouraged to constructively challenge our ideas and can expect to be involved in the decisions that shape the future of our company. Tech: Linux, Python with Tensorflow, Android & iOS and some AWS. We are looking for smart and curious people who either like to manage our in-house cluster and infrastructure (SysAdmin) or build novel network architectures (Deep Learning Engineer). Apply now at http://audatic.ai/apply-now/
- From the Archives: A Conversation With Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer
- OneSignal (Messaging and Push Notification APIs) is hiring a back end engineer
- New comment by tomatrow in "Ask HN: Who wants to be hired? (May 2021)"
- Southlake Says No to Woke Education
- What’s This? The Paycheck Protection Program is out of Money Again?
SW Sandalfoot Blvd, Boca Raton, FL, 33428
Call Us: (561) 123-1234