Klarity (YC S18) | Frontend Engineer | FULL-TIME | San Francisco, CA | ONSITE | https://klaritylaw.com
Klarity (YCombinator S18) is an AI company founded by MIT and Harvard Law graduates. Klarity is transforming the legal industry by building an AI contract lawyer that automatically reviews and marks-up contracts for in-house legal teams of enterprises, including software companies like Salesforce, Segment, MemSQL, and Zscaler and some of the world’s largest private equity firms that jointly manage over $750B.
Having raised a large seed round from some of the best angel investors in the world, we are looking to add a brilliant Frontend Engineer (React.js) to our team in San Francisco (as employee #9!).
We have spent years working on our NLP platform (demo: klaritylaw.com/nda) and are looking for someone extremely capable to take singlehanded ownership of building a sophisticated enterprise web app around it. This is a critical role for the success of both the product and the company.
You will love this job if you:
– Thrive in small, cross-functional teams (employee #9!). We are a tightly-knit team of lawyers and engineers, collectively speaking 10 languages!
– Enjoy building from scratch and want to own a huge chunk of the codebase.
– Are excited to learn about cutting edge advancements in NLP/ML.
– Have a strong passion for user experience and product design
– Complete ownership over building the core enterprise web application from scratch.
– Building reusable components that can be utilized across multiple internal and customer-facing use-cases.
– Working with the founders to rapidly prototype new product ideas.
– Strong experience developing modern web apps using React and its architectural patterns(such as Flux and Redux).
– Experience working closely with designers and design tools (Sketch, InVision, Zeplin, etc).
– An obsession with User Experience.
– RESTful API design experience.
If you’re interested, please email me (co-founder and CTO) at email@example.com.
The post New comment by nischal123 in "Ask HN: Who is hiring? (March 2020)" appeared first on Buy It At A Bargain – Deals And Reviews.