SEEKING WORK | Germany or remote | DevOps strategy and (as a hobby) implememtation
I’m a senior DevOps person. My mission is to enable teams to work together better, faster, more enjoyably.
I firmly believe that engineering is what happens when engineers talk to one another. I
enable teams by making them understand what they can do and what they feel they should be doing.
It’s not enough to work on one aspect of your practice; instead you’ll need to address improvements at all levels.
To that end I offer everything you need to level up your development efforts:
* training on cultural aspects of DevOps
* training on methods used in DevOps
* training on technology to support DevOps
* ongoing consulting and coaching
* potentially, some hands-on work to get your tech stack off the ground
I’m also pretty active in the community, and am happy to speak at events or on podcasts.
The post New comment by InternetOfStuff in “Ask HN: Freelancer? Seeking freelancer? (September 2020)” appeared first on ROI Credit Builders.