Silicon Valley Insight | REMOTE | Full-time | https://www.siliconvalleyinsight.com/
Silicon Valley Insight was started by some of the most talented engineers from Stanford University in Silicon Valley. We specialize in building full digital products from scratch (design, prototype, development, and launch) including “full stack” web and native mobile applications. We’ve worked at famous Silicon Valley companies including Google, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Our mission is to build a world-class global team that builds world-class software.
We’re looking for new Senior Software Engineers (focus on BACKEND) to join us.
We’re looking for folks who:
– can lead by example through servant leadership
– are excited about newer technologies and are eager to learn
– are flexible, proactive, and can communicate clearly
– are ready to take ownership and responsibility over projects
– are most importantly willing to share their experience with the wider team and mentor junior members!
Right now we prefer engineers who are strong in Ruby on Rails, GraphQL, React, and AWS — but don’t worry, if those tools are not the go-to in your arsenal but the above points resonate with you, we’re still interested in talking to you!
Did we mention that this is a fully remote position? Our team is spread across the world in places like the US, New Zealand, Russia, Ukraine, Italy, Thailand, and the Philippines and our office is fully online.
If you’re interested, shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your resume and mention that you found us through this post!