mesmer | Senior Backend Engineer | REMOTE | Europe Time Zone +/- 4hours | Full-Time | https://www.mesmerhq.com/
We believe that everybody has the right to access mobile apps fully. We are building a fast solution to automatically create accessibility reports for app developers to make sure apps work as intended with devices’ a11y features enabled.
If you like our mission and the idea of working in a friendly, open minded, multinational (France, Germany, Pakistan, USA), 100% remote environment keep on reading.
The foundation of our product is an automated app crawl to discover screens of customer’s apps automatically. The other teams consume that and create reports based on what the crawl can find.
I am looking for someone to join my team as a backend engineer, preferably Java, in the crawl team.
The team you’d be working on is closely collaborating with a11y engineers and ML engineers to deliver a high quality a11y report every time the customer app changes.
If you have:
– A good track record of solving algorithmic problems
– Strong backend skills in Java, or the willingness to learn Java
– Worked with AWS in a SaaS context before
– Excellent English communication skills (we are 100% remote)
and as a big plus:
– Experience with building heuristic search algorithms in a bot/AI context
– Basic knowledge of machine learning capabilities and limitations
– Prior knowledge with Android or iOS development
Ping me for details 🙂